Tuesday, March 29

Also, I've started my English Countryside farm

Mike Catherwood, we hardly knew you. Apparently, this photographer hardly knew you, too, else he would have gotten closer. I have no emotional investment in this particular "star," so I'm perfectly okay with him being voted off Dancing with the Stars first. Besides, Lacey's hair color was so out of control, it had to get off my television screen.
Shopping list: Laptop charging plug for my bedroom. Since this loft will be my home for a few months, and since I am sitting so close to an outlet, it seems ridiculous to power through my computering at night when I can just, oh you know, plug the damn thing in.
Tomorrow, Brian, Sydney and I are heading back to the "old house" to do some cleaning, and to leave the keys. I'm ready to be done with it, to tell you the truth. I'm sick of driving out there, and I'm certainly done explaining to Sydney why we don't live there anymore. I feel bad, because she doesn't understand at all. And how do you really explain moving to a four-year-old? She's awesome, because she's rolling with it pretty well. But still, I hate disrupting her life so much, only to do it again in a few months.
As for this place, we are officially all moved in. There are no boxes anywhere anymore (except the wall, which is, of course, made entirely of boxes), and even the closets and pantry are organized. I'm a freak. I know it. My kid and my husband embrace it.

No comments: