Monday, February 28

Passing on the disco ball again

I find myself wondering who Dancing with the Stars would have to have on the show for me to watch it again. It's not like I don't like any of the "stars" that will be "dancing" this spring, but I don't think that any of them are enough to pull me in this season. It's a drag, really, but I have no idea who would be fantastic enough to make me commit to two nights a week again. You know what's weird? I can't even think of any suggestions that would make me tune in.
But in fairness to the stars signed on for the season, I'll list them for you:
Ralph Macchio, the baby-faced star of three Karate Kid movies and My Cousin Vinny
Kirstie Alley, starred in Fat Actress, Veronica’s Closet, and, of course, Cheers
Petra Nemcova, a Czech model who’s been linked to James Blunt and Sean Penn
Wendy Williams, a frank talk-show host
Sugar Ray Leonard, the Olympic gold-medal-winning boxer who, as a pro, famously claimed world titles in five weight divisions
Psycho Mike, a.k.a. Michael Catherwood, a popular deejay for KROQ in Los Angeles
Chelsea Kane, best known for playing Stella on Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A.
Romeo, once known as Lil Romeo, is a rapper, actor, and son of past DWTS participant Master P
Kendra Wilkinson, the former star of E!’s The Girls Next Door and the current star of her own eponymous reality show
Chris Jericho, a pro wrestler who won 23 championships in the WWE
Hines Ward, an NFL Pro Bowler from the Pittsburgh Steelers and the third wide receiver to appear on DWTS
I'd almost think about watching because of Kirstie Alley, but she's a bit too crazy. Like Denise Richards crazy from a season or two ago. Ralph Macchio? Meh. And everyone else is even less "meh" than him. No, thanks. I'll be stepping away again. That's too bad.

No comments: