Wednesday, February 23

It's a nebula

I only need to wait another nine minutes until I can go into the living room and sing "Happy Birthday" to Brian.
My fingers and toes are so cold, it's ridiculous. My bedroom is the coldest place in the house right now, I'm convinced. I don't think I'll ever get warm.
I did clean the bathroom tonight. It sucked. There's a reason why I haven't cleaned my own bathroom in six years. Because it's a fucking drag. Scrubbing toilets, wiping out sinks and dusting towel racks is not my cup of tea, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. I genuinely don't get these women who love to clean. In my opinion, it's a necessary evil that I will HAPPILY pay someone else to do for me.
I filled out our tax information, and it wasn't as painful as I was afraid. It never is, but the task always seems so daunting that I tend to avoid it for as long as I can. But, well, we need the refund as soon as possible, so the task was completed today. Yay taxes!
Also, I'm sending in the registration fee for Sydney's new preschool in Houston tomorrow. I'm nervous, but really, it's all good. The preschool director, Amy, seemed genuinely pleased to hear that I was enrolling Sydney at her school, and that made me feel better about my decision. Still, I'll be looking forward to touring the place when we make it out there in April or May.
Jeez, I honestly can't type too well because my fingers are that cold. It is time to get into bed and warm up under my blankets. But first, it's also time to sing!!

No comments: