Saturday, January 8

A weekend ITEM! list

ITEM!: Oh, by the looks of my dashboard here, Blogger has been messing with my life a little bit. Let's remember how well that worked for Cox Communications and Facebook not too long ago. So far, the only difference is the menu up top here, and the placement of the "Preview" button, so my anger is minimal. We'll see as we progress tonight, I guess.
ITEM!: I'm quite disappointed in the Indianapolis Colts tonight. I had hoped that they would shuffle the Jets back to their sofas, but alas, the Colts lost, and now it's up to the Patriots to beat the Jets. That will make for sweeter victory, I think, but in the end, I would rather have the Jets at home watching the game instead of in Foxborough next week.
ITEM!: I'm watching Clash of the Titans right now; the new one, starring Sam Worthington. I haven't seen it since we Netflixed it, and since I love me some cheesy action movie, as well as some Sam Worthington, I'm happy to check it out again. Also on television tonight, Cop Out, starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. I'm recording it, though I'm not yet sure if I have any interest in watching it.
ITEM!: Sydney, Katy and I made brownies this afternoon. I tried to get Katy to take a bunch of them home with her, but she refused. And now, because I must, I will go into the kitchen and get one to eat.
ITEM!: Well, look at that! It says in the window in which you upload the images onto your blog, that you are aware that the images that you choose are only photos that you have the rights to upload. Well, I'm screwed. If I only used photos that I had the rights to use, this blog would have all of maybe 50 photos on it from the last five years. Boo. Now I can't claim ignorance, can I?

No comments: