Friday, January 28

Sleep is a very good thing

I had some great plans for a very involved and long blog post tonight, but as I look at the clock, I see that it already is almost 11 p.m. ... I had an even better plan of being in bed and asleep by 11 p.m. Also, I think I'll wear socks in bed so I stay as warm as possible. Right now, I'm all about sleeping well tonight. I feel so tired, and I know that life is only going to get more stressful and complicated in the next few weeks and months (details to follow), so good sleep is incredibly important.
I really like sleep. Sydney fights it as much as she can  on a daily basis. Brian is one who finds good sleep relatively elusive. Me? I just get tired, turn off the lights, and go to bed. I'm an easy sleeper. I get that tired, I go to bed. No fighting it for me. I tend to surrender to the beauty of sleep. It makes me happy.
So, I'll plan my involved and long-winded post for tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: