Wednesday, January 26

Remember when it HAD to be plugged in?

I'm beginning to worry a little bit about the battery on my computer. I remember, back in the day, when the MacBook would last a good three hours, no matter what ridiculous thing I was working on. Over the last couple days though, I've noticed that it's running down quicker than ever before. The farming, perhaps, is a reason, but more than that, I think that the two-year-old battery is just beginning to limp a little. This is worrisome, because really, who has the where-with-all to deal with computer issues these days? I had wanted to watch some online episodes of that show, The Cape, tonight. Instead, I got some farming done, aim to finish up the blog post without rushing through it, and hope to get to my mail one last time before night-nights.
I feel like I've been watching television all day today. I think I'm caught up on most everything that I missed last week, except Hawaii Five-0. My happy DVR, which really deserves a name at this point because our relationship is so close, recorded the first airing of last week's episode, which was timed wrong because of the football game. I believe I will have to check that out online, too, to catch up.
I'll be thinking about a name for the DVR constantly now, until I decide on one.

No comments: