Wednesday, January 5

Must. Play. Solitaire. Many. Times.

I think I need to delete the solitaire app from my phone. I'm quite addicted to it. Not in the way that I have to be playing it all the time, but in the way that, when I start playing it, I can't stop. And I cheat. So I have to be playing it until I win a few games, which means that I could start five games before I finish one by winning. And finishing one doesn't mean, at all, that the one game I just won will be the last game I play. No, no. I keep playing. And cheating.
But I love the game, and, like I said, once I start, I can't stop. It takes extreme tired, or irritating child, or just the realization that I must get away from the game, to get me to stop. And it's weird, because I just started playing it again a couple weeks ago. I can take it or leave it most times, but over the last couple weeks, the damn game has been a sickness. I close my eyes and see cards, red and black, stacking up and flipping over. It's a sickness.

No comments: