Monday, January 31

I'm all over the silver lining

I sent out the e-mail telling everyone about our move to Houston, and really, it's gone better than I feared. Aside from, and including, the "Houston's farther from California" shrieks, everyone's been pretty enthusiastic and supportive. I wasn't really ready to send out the e-mail, but with the whole moving into an apartment for a few months thing going on, and my incredible propensity to talk and post about every little thing going on in my life, I knew that I needed to spill the beans earlier than I thought. Besides, it'll make me feel better to talk about it all. Especially if random shit like being tossed out of the house prior to when we wanted to be keeps happening. But then, I did some astrological reading. Here's today's horoscope:

Right now there are no insurmountable problems in your life. Sure, there may be conflicts or challenges that make it tough for you to stay smiling all the time, but in reality, they aren't that bad. Try to see the silver lining in all the clouds that have been hovering over your head lately -- if you try, you can do it. Open yourself up to the idea that things happen for a reason ... and trust that you'll know what the reason is in good time.

It's positive!! It's incredibly vague, as horoscopes are. But yay!!

No comments: