Monday, January 17

I love you a little bit less now

So, not only have the New England Patriots broken my heart for the football season, but Jon Stewart as well. Stewart went on the record as saying, "Suck it," to all the Patriots, and by extension, their fans. He wounds me.
Of course, it's not like the New York Jets are that good a team or anything. Yes, I'll say it: it's not that the Jets played a good game or anything. It's just that the Patriots were totally not playing a good game. The Pats lost the game more than the Jets won it. Anyone watching that game, anyone would say the same thing. Well, any Pats fan. And no one really, really cares about the Jets anyway.
But then Stewart goes and pops off. Issues. I've got issues. Not like when the Pats lost the Super Bowl those years ago, but still, issues abound. I'd say that next year is our year, but goodness, who knows. I'm destined to be disappointed again, I think. But NO!! Patriots win the Super Bowl in 2012!!

No comments: