Sunday, January 9

Hoping for a healthier existence

I'm suddenly quite tired. I woke up this morning with that odd taste of sickness in my mouth. It's festering a bit in the back of my throat, and it's making me angry. I had grand plans for the week, you know. Tomorrow morning was going to be my triumphant return to the gym and its impressive cardiovascular exercise section. My plan was a good 30 minutes on the treadmill. I think, no matter that I'm not feeling at my best, that I will still be there. Perhaps not with bells on, as was my original intention, but instead, with some low-grade, rusted, triangle of sorts. Still, I fight the illness, and look forward to holding it back with a decent dose of NyQuil. Sydney was telling me tonight that her throat was hurting her, too. This, of course, is unacceptable, but, as she's got it, there's little that can be done now. I feel like it wasn't too long ago that I was complaining about being sick on the blog. But wasn't it October? That's not too bad, I guess. Still, I'd rather not be sick at all. So, having said that, on to the symptom-abating chemical remedies!

No comments: