Sunday, October 3

Yay October!!

I just realized that the earlier post constitutes the first of the posts for October. I do not like for the first posts of the month to be whining about being tired! That is off-putting!! We celebrate October around here! It's a good month!
So, what going on this month?
First, Brian's brother and sister in-law are stopping in Phoenix on Saturday for a 24-hour layover on their way home from a trip. That means that the family will be having a good visit this weekend, and it'll be a good few days. I need to get our lunch ordered up though. I'm thinking deli sandwiches.
Second, Oliver's birthday is Sunday the 10th. I can not believe that my baby puppy is going to be 10. My goodness a decade goes by in a blink, doesn't it?
Third, it wouldn't be the beginning of Sydney's birthday month without the necessary trip out to California for festivities. Woo hoo!
Fourth, lunch with Julia! I also can't believe that it's been almost two years since Julia and I had lunch. She's got so much going on right now, and I can't wait to sit with her and catch up on everything.
Fifth, good times for the kid's birthday!! And she'll be FOUR! I am blown away by how much has happened in the last four years. She's not a baby, and now, no longer a toddler. She's a little girl, with all the awesome and frustrating that comes with it!
Sixth, of course, Halloween. Love, love, love Halloween! Got all the decorations up, and even the candy is out and tempting. Actually, not much tempting, as I have no will power when it comes to fun-size Twix and 3 Musketeers. It's more of a succumbing on my part.
October is a good thing, but at the end of it, I'll need a day at the spa!!

No comments: