Friday, October 22

First iPad-produced post

Okay, I'm officially writing this post from a computer that is not my laptop or a desktop computer. I'm writing from the iPad. Weird. It's just feeling bizarre. Mom's got my laptop, and I thought, okay, I'll do this from the iPad, because if I remember right, I can post from an app on the iPad!
I really hope it works well, because I'd hate to spend so much time writing this ridiculous post only to have it not save or post to the blog.
I know I've been lax in posting to the blog lately, but it's always so hard to write something clever when one is sick, and then I have the added difficulty of finding a moment to write when I'm out here in California. I end up hanging out on the sofa, and getting too tired to do anything worthy of the blog.
As it is, I'm tired right now. I do find that I'm enjoying the typing on the iPad. I didn't think I would. And I've had minimal incidents of correcting.

Beautifully written via iPhone or iPad.

No comments: