Saturday, October 30

Nice asp

In all honesty, I came up with the headline for tonight's post way before I even knew what I would write about. I knew the headline, actually, at the moment I dressed the avatar in the Cleopatra outfit.

You know what's awesome about having dogs? Having to clean up poopy butts. And I'm being so sarcastic there that the emotion is dripping out of the computer. But, as I told Mom this morning, there should be an award given to any mom who has to get up in the morning and clean TWO poopy butts right away. It's wrong. Also, cleaning various dingleberries throughout the day. Also, trimming back the hair on one doggy's butt so as to discourage any more dingleberries. Poopy dog butts are gross.
You know what's awesome about having a little girl who's growing up? She gets new and cool things. Sydney got a big-girl bike and a big-girl bed today for her birthday. She seems to be okay with all the room shifting that will happen to accommodate the new bed, and in fact, was eager to get the bed together tonight. Sadly, no linens arriving until Monday, so she'll have to wait a couple more days. The mattress and pillow are airing out though, so as to be ready for occupying on Monday.
You know what's awesome about spending the day with family? It just leaves you with a happy, content and tired feeling of warm fuzziness at the end of the day. And I love knowing that we'll have company tomorrow, too. I enjoy having an active social life. It makes me happy.
You know what's awesome about The Hangover? Everything.

p.s. When I spell-checked this post, the only words that triggered the checker were "poopy" and "dingleberries." I feel as though my day is complete.

No comments: