Tuesday, October 12

Harry + Hermione = 4-Eva

I know that it might be considered blasphemy, but I really think that Harry Potter and Hermione would have made an incredibly good couple. At the end of the day, and when I look at it stoically, I believe that Harry and Hermione were too smart and cohesive a team to end up with anyone else. Sure, Ron's a cool guy. Of course, Ginny is a good girl. But honestly, I think the best couple is the one that did not happen. I thought that from the very beginning. I couldn't understand what Hermione saw in Ron that wasn't abundant in Harry. Certainly, a good and strong friendship is imperative, but isn't that also paramount in a romantic relationship? Shouldn't this have happened differently?
Look at this poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, and tell me different.

No comments: