Wednesday, October 6

Five statements for this Wednesday

1. I still haven't finished reading The Count of Monte Cristo. It's an incredibly long book. But even though, I'm still more than halfway through it. Let's hope to get through that before the end of the month. ... And the koala says, "What??!! You haven't finished it yet?"
2. I finally watched my free DVD of Robin Hood tonight. I liked it, as I do most every Russell Crowe movie, but it left a bit of a "to be continued" vibe at the end credits (as with Master and Commander). I am peripherally annoyed by this because the movie didn't do that wonderful in the theaters, which means there probably won't be a sequel.
3. NO MORE HALLOWEEN CANDY.
4. Brian's car got all kinds of pockmarked in yesterday's hail storm. State Farm had so many reports and claims in the area that the company is sending a Catastrophe Team to do all the claim estimates. So now, the waiting game. And the inconvenience game. And the irritation game. And the get-the-car-fixed game.
5. I'm looking forward to our weekend. It should be a fun couple days full of family and good times.

No comments: