Sunday, September 19

Weekdays are for television

Okay, this week begins the big return of TV, and I think I've got my viewing and DVR (#1: bedroom; #2: living room) calendar all figured out. I know you all want to know, so I'll tell you how I've got it set up.
MONDAY: 7 p.m. -- 9 p.m.: Dancing with the Stars (DVR #1); 7 p.m. -- 8 p.m.: Chuck (DVR #1); 8 p.m. -- 9 p.m.: Gossip Girl (DVR #1); 9 p.m. -- 10 p.m.: Castle (DVR #1); 9 p.m. -- 10 p.m.: Hawaii Five-0 (DVR #2)
TUESDAY: 7 p.m. -- 8 p.m.: Glee (DVR #2); 8 p.m. -- 9 p.m.: Dancing with the Stars (DVR #1); 8 p.m. -- 9 p.m.: Life Unexpected (DVR #1); 9 p.m. -- 10 p.m.: Parenthood (DVR #1)
WEDNESDAY: 7 p.m. -- 8 p.m.: Undercovers (DVR #1)
THURSDAY: 7 p.m. -- 8 p.m.: The Vampire Diaries (DVR #1); 7 p.m. -- 7:30 p.m.: Community (DVR #2); 7:30 p.m. -- 8 p.m.: 30 Rock (DVR #2); 8 p.m. -- 9 p.m.: Nikita (DVR #1); 9 p.m. -- 10 p.m.: The Mentalist (DVR #1)
FRIDAY: 7 p.m. -- 8 p.m. Human Target (DVR #1); 9 p.m. -- 10 p.m.: Blue Bloods (DVR #2)

Wow. That seems like a lot of television, doesn't it? Add to that the already programmed recordings of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, and one might say that my nights are pretty well booked throughout the week. I honestly can't wait to get started though. Some of these shows I'm super excited to see. I've got a couple questions marks, and a couple shows I'm not sure I'll love beyond the third episode, so the schedule may loosen up a bit here and there. I love TV. Let's get this party started!

No comments: