Thursday, September 23

That looks kinda autumnal, right?

One of my favorite personal neuroses is my need to have an appropriate seasonal bag. As today is the first day of autumn, the white canvas and pink leather bag just doesn't cut it. We need something a bit more ... autumnal. So, into the handbag abyss I dove. I came out with my very perfect, if ruffled and somewhat dirty, red Kate Spade bag. The bottom is dirty because, of course, this one was purchased before the company was more helpful and put little brass feet on the bag. The side though, that's my concern. It's got a good-sized dark smudge riding about six inches diagonal and three inches wide going across the front side. This smudge is in danger of bugging me in a very big way. So ... dry cleaners? Dryel? Random fabric cleanser? (No way, by the way, with the fabric cleanser.) I'm actually sitting here, looking at this ridiculous smudge. It's a little darker on the bottom left and straight up on the right. It may be oily. It might smell weird. It might spread.
I think it's laughing at me.

No comments: