Wednesday, September 1

September = Ballroom Dancing!!

It's getting close to the beginning of the Fall TV Season, and you know what that means: a new Dancing with the Stars cast. Check them out.
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino ~ Reality television character from MTV’s Jersey Shore. Because I have a new and unhealthy fascination with Jersey Shore, this is an interesting one for me.
David Hasselhoff ~ Actor best known for his roles on Baywatch, Knight Rider and America’s Got Talent. Um, Hasselhoff is awesome, except when he's drunk and trying to eat a hamburger.
Rick Fox ~ Retired pro basketball player from the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm kinda apathetic to this one.
Bristol Palin ~ Daughter of ex-Alaska governor Sarah Palin. I feel like she's doing something cool to break away from her mom, and I'm all for encouraging her to do that!
Kurt Warner ~ Retired NFL quarterback. Warner is a nice guy and all, but I don't think there's much there personality-wise. I'll wish him well.
Florence Henderson ~ Actress best known for her role in TV’s The Brady Bunch. I think she'll do better than some may assume, but she won't make it too far into the competition.
Audrina Patridge ~ Reality character from MTV’s The Hills. I think she'll be the first to get asked to leave.
Michael Bolton ~ Singer-songwriter, who used to have a crazy, crazy mullet.
Brandy Norwood ~ Singer-songwriter and star of the old UPN comedy Moesha. She's partnered with Maks, and I really hope they take the trophy. You know me, always voting for Maks!!
Margaret Cho ~ Comedienne and current co-star of Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva. I always get nervous about the comedians on this show, because they tend to focus more on being funny then trying to get anywhere within the competition.
Kyle Massey ~ Actor known for starring in Disney Channel’s That’s So Raven. And here we have Disney's forced example of nepotism.
Jennifer Grey ~ Actress best known for starring in Dirty Dancing. Nobody puts Baby in a corner, right? Can she do the dancing? I'm hoping!

No comments: