Friday, September 3

A sentimental post about Ollie!

Lately, every time I look at Oliver doing something that makes me smile, I wish that I was recording him. Like just now, he's laying next to me, and he stretched out to get more comfortable. He pushes out and down with his little front legs and stretches his neck up a bit, then does that awesome sleeping-dog sigh that melts my heart.
Since I've got the phone with the video recorder in it now, I should really get on this taping Oliver thing. Because he rocks. He's the most best dog ever. Like, on par with Ginger, you know?
He just shifted again, because my typing arm is brushing against his fur, and bugging him. He's completely on his back now, head to the side, breathing heavy like a happy dog.
He's my beast. My little Oxen Free. I love him!!

No comments: