Wednesday, September 22

Really? Fireworks on a Wednesday?

What a weird Wednesday. Nothing bad happened. On the contrary: Brian stayed home today so we were able to have a kid-free breakfast; he surprised Sydney by being there to pick her up from school; we had ice cream for lunch; we chilled all afternoon; and finally, we sat outside and had dinner together. It's weird because I sit here tonight with an internal clock that is screaming to me that it is instead Sunday night.
I know that's not the case, since all the Wednesday stuff happened today and none of the Sunday stuff. I know that it is indeed Wednesday because I watched all the Wednesday television. (Undercovers, which may be to cute for its own good, and Modern Family and Cougar Town, neither of which I have ever just sat and watched. Both were funny!) Also, Oliver and Daisy went to the groomers. I know that it's Wednesday because there are still two days of the week left. Also, The Vampire Diaries is on tomorrow night. (By the way, did you all see Glee last night? It was phenomenal! And I am incredibly, crazy excited for next week's Britney episode! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!)
That internal clock though, keeps trying to convince my head that it's Sunday. I resist. But the clock is cunning. Still, I know the deal. Perhaps it's time to go to bed. And sleep until THURSDAY.

No comments: