Tuesday, September 28

No more drama makes me happy

So, I've figured it out: I have no patience for dramatic television this season. I have tried, over these last two weeks, to be involved in all the same shows I loved last season.
But when it comes to dramas, I'm just not feeling it. Give me Glee, Hawaii 5-0, Castle, Nikita, Chuck and The Vampire Diaries, and I'm there. But when it comes to the dramas, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, Parenthood, I can't bring myself to be excited to sit and watch them.
Like right now, I've watched all of tonight's television that I will before going to bed: Glee and No Ordinary Family. I'm incredibly fine with that. And Parenthood and Life Unexpected sit on the DVR List.
But I will say that tonight's Britney Spears episode of Glee was frickin' awesome. I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow morning. And maybe sing along.

No comments: