Wednesday, September 8

New music ideas, please!

I decided a couple days ago that I need some new music in my life. I pulled all six CDs out of my car, and have left the spaces open, a constant reminder of my current lack of musical inspiration.
I'll tell you that I'm intrigued by Plain White T's, and Lady Gaga (a little late, but oh well). But I'm still not sure who else to invest in. Tara has suggested Katy Perry, which is an excellent idea. I'm thinking Michael Buble right now. Bob suggested Train's newest CD. Tara also likes Jack Johnson, and I am interested in Jason Mraz. So really, I've got some good ideas here, but I'd like some more. I put it out on Facebook that I'd like some music ideas, and so far, only Tara and Bob have responded. I'll leave Music Quest as my status until tomorrow, so I'm sure everyone sees it and has the opportunity to pop me an idea, too. (If any of you have any thoughts, e-mail me or comment!)
I'm really kind of excited to get some new CDs. I like learning and appreciating new tunes. And music is always a good thing.

No comments: