Tuesday, September 14

Five down, a lot more to watch!

So, I'm starting to get a little concerned about my love affair with the television. Out of five of my shows that have premiered so far, I only am eager to see two of the series' next episodes. Did that sentence even make sense?
Okay, I've watched The Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected and Parenthood. Of those, I'm only really interested in seeing The Vampire Diaries and Nikita again. Okay, I'll amend that to say that I'm only eager to see those two shows again. I'm vaguely interested in the other three's next episodes.
So here's the deal Other Three Shows, I'll give you two more episodes to hook me into the new season. If I decide, after those episodes, that I'm still only "vaguely interested" in you, I shall break up with you.
Oh, and to the other shows that haven't premiered yet, I make the same deal with you, too. I do not step lightly into these season-viewing arrangements! Make me want you to tell me stories! Impress me with cleverness, emotion and OMG moments! My DVRs should be heated and smoking by the end of an evening recording your images! Do not disappoint me!

No comments: