Tuesday, September 21

A drowning on DWTS -- no lifeguard

I'm officially not watching Dancing with the Stars. I missed last night because the sound was off on my recording of the show, and all the voices and music sounded echo-ish and like they were all at the other end of a very long tunnel. I couldn't handle the issues, even for a couple minutes, so thought that I would just hop on tonight's first results show. Then, well, Glee happened, and then Parenthood. And then I saw a headline on an entertainment site that said that David Hasselhoff was the first star to be cut from the show. This, I believe, is inexcusable. I realize that the Hoff is pretty much a punchline lately, but really, he should not have been the first cut this evening. And this I say with full knowledge that I missed both episodes. But really.
So, I think I'm going to not watch DWTS this season. And that's not entirely just because of the untimely exit of Hasselhoff. I seem to have no interest in what's happening on the show at all. That's weird.

No comments: