Sunday, August 8

Was it seven episodes? Or eight?

I actually sat on my sofa for about eight hours this afternoon, watching all of (so far) season three of True Blood. Katy got all caught up on season two the other week, and, since she doesn't have HBO, I volunteered our Sunday and my HBO On Demand. It was a perfectly lovely day, remembering random bits of episodes that I had forgotten, shielding my daughter from violence and ick that she didn't need to see, and successfully getting my hubby hooked on the show, too. Since Sydney managed to get to sleep without asking me anything about blood, long teeth or those scary dogs, I consider my day an absolute success.
I am, though, surprised to find that someone can get very tired just sitting on the sofa all day. Of course, I still got up here and there -- get a dog treat, water the backyard grass, make some mac and cheese, put the baby to bed, etc. But as a whole, I'll say that my day was spent quite ass-on-sofa.

No comments: