Friday, August 13

A poopy situation

I think Daisy may have a poop blockage. Yesterday, she ate a long piece of plastic accessory from from Sydney's Cars Lego set, a six-inch long gas hose, and I have yet to see it reappear. This, of course, concerns me.
Before watering the grass every afternoon, I grab a (biodegradable) bag and go about the knoll searching for poop to pick up. Today, I found only one of Oliver's. Usually, there are two poops per dog, and Daisy's are always right in front and smaller. (Dog moms know these things!!) Oliver takes his time and ventures to the outer grass area. Daisy, obviously, waits until the last minute, and therefore has to run outside and drop her load on the very first blade of grass she comes upon. Today though, there was only one Oliver poop. Again, this is cause for concern.
However, she's not showing any sign of physical distress. And in watching her, you wouldn't think that she has some blockage, or even a minor case of constipation. Also, she's still eating fine, too.
I do hate it so much when the dogs are a concern. The last thing my fragile heart needs is a very real health issue with one of the pups. I'll be eager to check the grass tomorrow morning.

No comments: