Friday, August 27

My ankles itch ... RIGHT NOW

I have no less that eight bug bites on my feet and ankles. I also have some very persistent and hungry bugs in my backyard. What I don't have is some gardening boots that will keep those damn bugs off my feet and ankles. I never thought that I'd need some of those boots/wellies, but let me say, these bugs are pissing me off. I also have two bites on my arm. I'm thinking that maybe a long-sleeved shirt may be in order, too!!
As for the job, I zipped over an e-mail to find out what the potential employer's timeline was for the hire, and heard back that they were about a week to 10 days away from making a decision. This is stressing me out. Not to forget the fact that I had two spelling errors in my two e-mails to this potential employer, one in each of the last two e-mails. This is bad news. In a big way. But, her e-mail was infused with humor over that, and if anything, these egregious errors will keep me front and center in her head. That could be good news. But on the extreme icky side, I know that I now have to wait a week to 10 days to find out my future with them.

No comments: