Friday, August 20

It's The Batman, and he's funny!

Okay, I kind of HAVE to blog about someone new that I'm following on Twitter. He's The Batman, and his tweets are pretty fantastic. I had NO IDEA that The Batman had such a wonderfully dry sense of humor! I'll share some of my favorite tweets with you:

~ Caught Robin lifting his shirt and pointing at his abs in the mirror. Not sure what he meant by "The Situation", but I'm canceling cable.
~ America's Got Talent audition. Howie said "brooding" wasn't a talent. So I showed him my other talent, "groin strike batarang."
~ Sorry folks. The Most Interesting Man in the World doesn't do beer commercials. He wears a cape and cripples d-bags wearing question marks.
~ Sometimes Bruce Wayne lets himself get pick-pocketed on purpose. I like to have an ass-kicking already lined up before I start patrols.
~ Robin, I don't care if the 15 ft. screen "makes you feel like you're there." YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS ON THE BATCOMPUTER!
~ Headline "Love Boat: Billionaire Playboy Absconds with Russian Male Ballet Troupe." WORST ALIBI EVER ALFRED!!
~ The Batman doesn't need shark repellent. Sharks need Batman repellent.
~ If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not The Batman.
~ Changed Robin's ringtone to sound like a 9MM semi-automatic. Good to keep that kid on his toes.

Now, the best part about Twitter is that you never really know who is tweeting what. But this person is crazy creative, and funny, being The Batman! I can't wait to see what he tweets tomorrow!

No comments: