Sunday, August 29

I enjoy a good award show

My Mommy says that since I'm so tired tonight, I don't have to blog.
But did you all watch the Emmys? I thought Jimmy Fallon killed! He was so fantastic! And that opening was marvelous!! The whole show just seemed to fly by in a giggle after a giggle after a giggle. Random remembrances: Clair Danes looked just perfect; Christina Hendricks' boobs almost injured people tonight; Amy Poehler looked amazing for someone who just had a baby three weeks ago; George Clooney is just awesome; Julianna Margulies and George Clooney together is the best ever; Lost, Matthew Fox, Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson got robbed; Glee deserved more love; and I guess I should watch Modern Family and Mad Men.
Now, I'm going to watch True Blood again, and then get to bed. Because, after all, I'm tired.

No comments: