Monday, August 23

1.21 GIGOWATTS!?!

So, I had a pretty good day. I got an e-mail back on one of my resumes from Saturday night. I had some real positive e-mails with the editor who contacted me, and an incredibly good conversation with her when she called me for an interview! YAY!! I've got a really good feeling about this one, you all. The job responsibilities themselves are very similar to something I've already done, and I seem to have everything that they could want from an associate editor. Oh yeah, and I'm awesome. They'd be lucky to have me!
Also, today was Sydney's first day back at school. The best part of the morning, was as I was leaving her, I said, "Okay, honey. I'm going. I'll see you in a bit." She responded, "Okay, Mommy! Bye!" She had a really good day. (Now, if I get a job this week, we may have to make some classroom changes, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.)
And tonight, Brian and I are watching Back to the Future. On Nick at Nite. Realizing that this movie is 25 years old, and we both saw it in the theater. I remember having a picture of "Marty McFly" in my notebook at school! Such a wonderfully innocent movie! Right now, the cable is unplugged atop the town hall and Doc is trying to reattach it, and Marty has driven the DeLorean down the street. Heavy suspense!! I love it!

No comments: