Tuesday, July 20

There's good karma in a shady spot

Well, I actually think that interview went well this morning. My first clue was that I got a shady spot in which to park the car for the appointment. I had bought my Starbucks in plenty of time, had dropped off a smiling Sydney to play with her friend while I was "working," and was comfortable in my outfit. All good omens when walking into an interview, yes? I had to wait about 15 minutes, but the time itself went rather quickly. The vice president was a cool guy, the girls were as cool as they were last time, and I think I'd like working there. They will call me by the end of the week with the good or bad news, and would like a start date of mid-August. That works fine with my calendar, I think. Let's get this party started, shall we?
As of now though, the party needs to go to bed. My head hurts.

No comments: