Tuesday, July 6

Sleeping is good

I took a very long nap this afternoon, but still find that I am yawning and incredibly tired this evening. I'm going to get up from this Cozy Chair really soon and go to bed. I realize that I am starting to look forward to Wednesday mornings, because they mean that I don't have to be at the gym at 8 a.m., and that I won't be physically punished in a hurts-so-good way.
Incidentally, I need to brag about the nap. I fell asleep on the sofa about five minutes to 3 p.m., woke up for a moment close to 4 p.m., and then woke up again at 4:48 p.m. I woke up on my own, too! Sydney was still sleeping! It was awesome!!
And as I sat here typing about how lazy I was feeling about going to bed, the sound of the kiddo calling me from the other room has me hopping quick out of my chair to assist in a midnight pee. So now, I'm actually really ready to get prepared for bed.
*yawn*

No comments: