Saturday, July 24

Maybe next year?

Brian and I spent some time tonight figuring out how to post a video to YouTube. This is why I need a new iPhone. We posted a video of Sydney playing in one of those dancing fountains. I was able to share it via Facebook, too. Pretty cool, you know, once you get all your technologies moving together in a (somewhat) seamless partnership. I'm pretty pleased with this, I must say. But also, I need the phone with the video camera, because it's super cool. And with it, I can post videos to YouTube, and then to Facebook.
I think I'd like to make it to Comic-Con one year. It's an event that started out as a comic book geek convention, but has since grown to be one of the coolest entertainment gatherings there is out there. I guess I need to start considering myself to be a sci-fi, action figure, superhero geek, too, as almost all of the presenters, actors and guests are people that I would totally stand in line to see talk about their movies and shows. I've been following the convention's coverage over the last several days, and am crazy envious of the attendees. (The post's image is a picture recently taken of Joss Whedon, Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin, the men of Firefly, one of my favorite canceled-too-soon television shows, and a popular Comic-Con topic.)
Oh yeah, and we're watching Ninja Assassin.

No comments: