Thursday, July 22

It's all about the pretty, yes?

So, obviously, I've been busy on the blog tonight. There's a new template designer on Blogger, and I thought to just play for a few minutes. well, 45 minutes later, and I've got an entirely new background, and all the colors and fanciness to match. I really loved the purple, but I think this pink is really a good example of where my head and heart are at lately: kinda fancy, pretty, and laid back. The stripes at the top, actually, are my favorite part of the whole thing. Also, the boxes. The whole thing I'm loving, the more I think about it.

No news is good news, I guess, because I've had no news on the job. I hate this feeling, where I'm afraid to answer my phone or check my e-mail. My stomach gets all tweaked out and my nerves are shot. I fear the ring. I've already decided though, to let the call go to voice mail. They can leave me a message and give me a moment to collect myself before I talk to them, I think. So, tomorrow could either be a really good day, or a super sad one. Blah, blah, blah, nervous.
Also, on FarmVille, the programmers have chosen a New England-style theme for the next couple weeks. I was able to buy a lighthouse. Owning a lighthouse is one of my random hopes and desires, so putting one on the farm tonight was, for me, totally awesome. (Secret: I have a small lighthouse, about four feet tall, in Mom's storage unit, waiting for me to have my own backyard so I can install it there. I haven't forgotten you, my lighthouse!) For now, as lately, I have the farm.

No comments: