Monday, July 5

Do as the Romans do?

ITEM!: I just watched When in Rome, and I've decided that, for all movies with Josh Duhamel in them, he should take off his shirt at least once. I kept hoping for it. I mean, the other guy takes his shirt off a couple times. Is Josh Duhamel too big a movie star to take off his shirt now? That's just wrong!
ITEM!: My trainer has decided to torture me in a new and inventive way. It is "something fun to do," that consists of cross training, boot camp, and a whole lot of sweat, and will be my own personal hell for the next three to four weeks. It was pretty awesome this morning, though. I did push ups, lunges, bicep curls and squats, and leg raises. My salvation ... this time ... came in the form of a student in the step-aerobics class who showed up to claim her space early. Thank you, random spandex wearer!
ITEM!: I finally caught the last two episodes of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on my Wii/Netflix on-demand system. I am somewhat satisfied with the show's ending, though would have appreciated a bit more of an epilogue.
ITEM!: I'm peripherally interested in where LeBron James ends up going in his new free agency. No real reason, really. I just like to see everyone all in a tizzy about it.

No comments: