Saturday, July 31

Can we block the channel?

I'm beginning to fear for my sanity. Today, I totally got sucked into a Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami marathon that my husband was watching. I actually found myself intrigued by the family's exploits, and (help me) interested in what was going to happen next. How irritating. You know, I got up during a commercial, went into the kitchen, but when the show came back, I totally hoofed it back to the sofa to see the rest of the episode. This bothers me! I don't like these shows, and between Brian's interest in Jersey Shore and the Kardashians, I feel like I'm getting too interested in them for my own good. I've got way too much other television to watch to get caught up in all this other stuff. Someone please take E! away from my husband, for my sake.
However, not all Brian's influences today were bad ones. We also went to IHOP to eat pancakes for dinner.

No comments: