Sunday, June 6

Sunday, lazy Sunday

As a rule, Sundays are kind of a brain-dead day for me. I don't like to do a whole lot, unless it's something cool. I did get to have lunch with Roberta today (no children), and that was certainly a good thing. But once I got home, I pretty much parked my ass on the sofa.
My goal for the day: finish The Lost City of Z. I hate feeling obligated to finish a book, and this one was one of those. It, honestly, didn't roll like a good book, though any nonfiction story that isn't a biography rarely does. It was a painful read for me, and I'm glad to be done with it.
Other than that, I started laundry I didn't finish; I snacked on food that I should not have gotten near; I left my computer sitting out all afternoon instead of plugging it in, so my blogging here is in the shadow of the red battery light; and I still got tired from my day. How does that happen?

No comments: