Tuesday, June 29

~ is obviously looking for some help!

Let's make up a bunch of relevant Facebook statuses for my blog post tonight.
Kimmie G ...
~ won a FREE lunch from one of her favorite sandwich shops, by being randomly selectable and posting a comment to its Facebook page. I got a shout-out on the shop's page, and e-mailed Jason, who is supposed to set up the certificate. I think Katy, Sydney and I will be going on Friday.
~ didn't like the Marriott's kids' pool as much as she enjoys Nicole and Ella's awesome community pool. The water wasn't as warm as I would have liked; it wasn't deep enough for the girls to swim; the amenities were lacking; and did I mention, also wasn't as warm.
~ watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief this afternoon. It was good! We had no expectations, and were pleasantly surprised.
~ is looking for a babysitter so she can drag her husband to see Eclipse this weekend! Could someone I know, love, and trust please, please, please move to Phoenix so I can have a free babysitter? Is that too much to ask?
~ has a bunch of folded laundry to hang up, but is avoiding it like the plague. It's crazy how many shirts I have on the bed over there. But they scare me. There are so many of them! I think they may be multiplying while I sleep every night. (Yes, the pile has been there for about four days.) Honestly, the pile is about two feet tall.
~ went to bed early last night, but will not be doing so this night. Which sucks. I like going to be early. Oh well. At least I don't have to be at the gym at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.
~ is accepting donations for her new iPhone 4. ($200? Anyone? Anyone?)

No comments: