Monday, June 7

Capricorns rock

So, I am officially back on the job hunt (though not today; why rush into anything). As if to encourage me just that little bit more, the world of astrology talked to me this morning. Here's today's horoscope: You've got a lot to think about right now! An offer to upgrade to a larger home might be out of your immediate financial capability, but opportunities like this allow you to grow. That is even more true for work challenges that you're sure you're not ready for yet. Your energy is just right, though, so release those doubts. Think things through, ask for advice, and you should be pleasantly surprised.
Well, that's a good thing, right there. I guess I need to think through checking for jobs, ask for advice on whether they're worth my time or effort, and be pleasantly surprised if anyone is hiring. Tomorrow, I begin trolling the job web sites again.

Finding and getting a good job is like a daffodil surviving a frosty winter. Unlikely.
BUT, we try our butts off anyway!!

No comments: