Monday, May 3

Yeah, this'll be me

This summer, I will wear shorts. I'm working out, I'm eating (a bit) better, and I'm gaining more confidence, so this summer, I will wear shorts. Last year, I roasted my butt in capri pants almost every day, with the rare use of skirts or ... gasp! ... jeans. I did buy a couple pairs of the longer, Bermuda-style shorts last summer, but discovered that my calves do not lend themselves to an aesthetically pleasing longer-short ensemble. My legs looked like tree trunks. Having tried on a few pairs of regular-length shorts over the last couple days, and deciding that with more exercise and perhaps a tanning lotion they might look pretty decent, I am eager to be more comfortable over the next several months. I agree that shorts always look better on the size-0 girls with no leg fat, but I also think that sometimes comfort is a priority. And if one can wear the shorts without looking like there are two over-filled sausages coming out from under them, I say, do it. So, this summer, I will wear shorts.

I did not watch the entirety of tonight's episode of Dancing with the Stars. I admit that. I voted for my stars based entirely on who I like to watch.
My Dancing with the Stars voting (6 votes allowed):
Evan Lysacek ~ 2 votes. I like Evan for the win. I want Anna, his partner, to win. This is when voting gets cutthroat.
Erin Andrews ~ 1 vote. Again, I like her and Maks a whole lot.
Chad Ochocinco ~ 1 vote.
Niecy Nash ~ 1 vote.
Nicole Scherzinger ~ 1 vote.
Pamela Anderson ~ 0 votes.

No comments: