Monday, May 24

Tweets from today

You know what I think I'm going to do for my blog post tonight? I'm going to copy and paste some of my favorite Twitter tweets from today. It'll be fun, and I won't have to come up with anything creative on my own. I'll note who each person is before their Twitter handle.
* Cory Monteith from Glee: frankenteen ~ chicago, we need to talk about how hot and sweaty you are right now. are you feeling ok? drinking enough water? getting enough sleep?
* Greg Grunberg from Heroes: greggrunberg ~ Where's The Grilled Cheese Truck right now???!!! Must know.
* The girls from Go Fug Yourself: fuggirls ~ Thank god Daniel Dae Kim's pilot got picked up. I don't want to live in a world without his cheekbones. - J
* fuggirls ~ Stoked for the two-hour #Chuck season finale tonight. Cruelly, it's up against 24's goodbye episode. Sorry, Kief. I choose Adam Baldwin. -H
* Olympian Apolo Ohno: ApoloOhno ~ Good Luck @EvanLysacek
* Publication Entertainment Weekly: EW ~ Did you enjoy a little Lost with your commercials last night? We counted all those ads so you didn't have to!
* Comedian Conan O'Brien: ConanOBrien ~ Please don't tell me how "Lost" ended last night. I'm up to the part where they discover a hatch.
* Actor Neil Patrick Harris: ActuallyNPH ~ I haven't read the reviews, don't know the consensus. But I watched the @LOST finale last night, and I loved it! Bravo cast/crew/creators!
* Actor Matthew Perry: langfordperry ~ Alright fellow losties.....its over! What did we all think of the finale?

My Dancing with the Stars voting (5 votes allowed):
Evan Lysacek ~ 4 votes. It's the big time, folks. The finals. It's all or nothing. Even still, for the first time in my history of voting for DWTS, I am splitting up my votes on finals night.
Erin Andrews ~1 vote. Once again, I really like Erin. And Maks is totally my favorite pro. I'd rather not abandon them entirely tonight.
Nicole Scherzinger ~ 0 votes. It's a weird feeling of apathy I have toward Derek, Nicole's professional partner. I think he gets preferential treatment when it comes to partner selection, and that, as far as I'm concerned, should not be rewarded. Sorry, Nicole! It's not you, it's him...

No comments: