Sunday, May 16

I'm so GLEE-ful

Katy, Lisa and I saw the opening night of the Glee: Live in Concert tour last night in Phoenix. It's a shame that I'm as tired as I am right now, because I don't feel like I can convey exactly how frickin' awesome the show was in my present state.
All the primary actors were in the show, and perfectly in character: Rachel, Finn, Quinn, Puck, Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Tina, Santana, Brittany, and I'm sorry to say, the other two guys whose character names I don't remember. They sang a good selection of the songs from the show, with all the proper props, attitude and incredible charisma. They all sounded fantastic.
I got a t-shirt and program, of course. I bought Brian a shirt, too, since he's a fan of the show as well, though not crazy enough to fall into the concert plans last night.
Here's a review of the show on today's USAToday.com: click here to read it.
It was really great!! I am so glad I got to see it!!

No comments: