Tuesday, May 18

Back to the day job

So, next week's finals in Dancing with the Stars, will include Evan Lysacek, Nicole Scherzinger and Erin Andrews. Did I call that result? Honestly, it was a toss-up. I knew it would be either Andrews or Ochocinco going home. Also, there is no way Andrews will win. So, the real competition will be between Lysacek and Scherzinger.
I didn't see the results show. But I know who got kicked off via a different avenue. The positive side to watching the DVR recording of Lost: it catches the last five seconds of DWTS before it. That five seconds is pretty telling, as it usually contains the last portion of the last dance that the star who was voted off is dancing. I saw Ochocinco and his partner, Cheryl Burke, dancing and hugging. This is all I needed to see. Of course, I followed up online to be sure my assumption was correct. It was.

No comments: