Monday, April 5

P-o-p-c-o-r-n

After yesterday's craziness, I wanted nothing more than a quiet day at home. I achieved that, with popcorn. I've been achieving so much lately, with popcorn. That magical air popper is, not only a fabulous visual thing, but it makes some kick-ass popcorn. It's taken several batches, but she's finally starting to eat some with butter. She doesn't like the salt at all, which is a good thing, because the less stuff on popcorn, the better it is for you. But you know, Sydney's mommy likes it doused with butter and salt. The day will come though, when she and I will share yummy, fantastic popcorn together. And I yearn for that.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (10 votes allowed):
Chad Ochocinco ~ 2 votes. I don't know why I continue to throw so many votes his way, except that he's crazy entertaining on Twitter, and has a cute smile.
Evan Lysacek ~ 2 votes. He's my favorite for the win.
Erin Andrews ~ 2 votes. I am throwing the pitty vote to her, because she's got the whole stalker thing going on. But mainly, again, it's all about Maksim.
Pamela Anderson ~ 1 vote. Tonight's vote goes totally and completely to Charo.
Nicole Scherzinger ~ 1 vote. Against my will, I am beginning to like her. And tonight, she got pummeled by the judges, which is not cool.
Niecy Nash ~ 1 vote. She is crazy funny and entertaining.
Jake Pavelka ~ 1 vote. He can go, and I'd be okay with it. But I don't dislike him as much as the rest.
Buzz Aldrin, Kate Gosselin, Aiden Turner ~ 0 votes. In a perfect world, one of these three will go home tomorrow night.

No comments: