Wednesday, April 7

Blogging late tonight

And now, on to my favorite kind of blog posts ...
ITEM!: Someday, I will make it to Washington, D.C. to see the cherry blossom trees bloom. I hate the thought of it, but I'd like that to be one of the items on my "Bucket List."
ITEM!: I'm in a random snit about no Target having the right flushable potty wipes for Sydney's bathroom. This is remarkably random to write about tonight, but the whole search is getting ridiculous. Of the three Targets I've been to recently, one didn't have any Pampers Kandoo wipes, and two had the sensitive Kandoo wipes instead of the regular Kandoo wipes. I prefer the regular. I can't tell you specifically why, because I don't have a specific reason, except that I like the cool melon scent. Now, how come that is?? Anyway, I ended up buying the sensitive wipes today because the Target-brand wipes are too wet. You see, there's a whole thing here for me.
ITEM!: I took my car to an official car wash. I won't embarrass myself by telling you how long it's been since the car was officially washed, and not just driven through one of those short washes at a gas station. Suffice it to say, I can't remember what month that might have been. Still, even after having paid $16 to have the car washed and the front floor mats cleaned, I found water spots on the roof, remaining hand prints on Sydney's window, and crumbs around the bottom of her car seat. I do a better job vacuuming with the DustBuster. Disappointing, to say the least.
ITEM!: Mom's coming out for a visit tomorrow. She arrives early enough that she'll be able to be in the car when we pick Sydney up from school in the afternoon. Which is going to make the kid go crazy; she'll be so exited! Mom and I will be able to have an early lunch though, before going to school, and that, I won't lie, is going to be such a treat. Yay yummy lunch minus a toddler!

No comments: