Tuesday, March 30

What's your damage, DWTS?

I declare shenanigans. Tonight was ridiculous. I know that my ire over this week's elimination is due entirely to my liking of Shannen Doherty, but this result seems to be more than a little suspicious. Mark's knee is busted. His father is kinda instrumental in the production of the show. Mark is one of the show's darlings. And now, he's able to use this time to have his knee fixed. It all seems a little too convenient that Doherty is the first to be sent packing. This show and its voting and results compilations are so sketchy. There's no way that there are more people out there who would vote for Kate Gosselin and her attitude than Doherty. If I didn't know myself better, I would say that I'll be boycotting the show now. But there's still too much hot-mess craziness to see over the next several weeks.
My husband and my kid made me laugh so hard tonight. I can't tell you exactly why, because I was sworn to secrecy and the evidence was deleted, but I'll give you some bullet points as to the reason: Brian. Sydney. Video Camera. Bathroom.
HA HA!!

No comments: