Thursday, March 4

Actually, I'm pretty gleeful

I'm in a nervous snit right now. One of my favorite shows, the awesome Glee, is hitting the road for a national, (though) four-city, tour in May of this year. The cities are Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and ... wait for it ... Phoenix. This could be, quite possibly, one of the coolest things to ever happen to this town. I love that this is happening here! The show in Phoenix is on May 18. Tickets, I've heard and read, go on sale March 12. But for those of us with American Express cards, pre-sale tickets should be available tomorrow morning. This sounds great, but I've got to tell you, I can't find the Phoenix show even listed on the Ticketmaster web site. Does this mean that they were lying about the Phoenix show? No, all indications and press releases still list Phoenix. The only pre-sale tickets on the site are for New York and L.A. Does this mean that us people in Phoenix and Chicago are out of luck so far as getting pre-sale tickets? Perhaps. But I'm getting super nervous about this not happening for me, and Katy, and Lisa, and Brian -- though he doesn't think he's really going to go with us.
Actually, now that I've spent some time thinking about it, and again realizing that the pre-sale also didn't include Chicago, I'm feeling a little less insecure about the lack of listing on Ticketmaster. I've signed up for the alert for both Glee and the Dodge Theater, where the show will be performed. I am so excited about this concert!!

No comments: