Sunday, February 7

Saints won the Super Bowl, and we all saw it!

The last few nights, I've been going to bed at 10 p.m., and more than anything, I've been feeling less that creative. This cold has kicked my ass, and today is the first day, in a few days, where I've felt like somewhat of a normal person again. Fatigued and feeling like hammered shit is not the best way to go about life.
Sydney is still dealing with the cold more than I'd like, and today, Brian is feeling it more than he has before. We're pretty sure that there is more than one illness floating around this house now, and it's a disgusting bowl of sick soup to be living within. Ugh. I'm going to be taking my NyQuil soon, so that'll make the evening a calmer, sleepier and soothier one.
Also, yay for the Saints! I love New Orleans, always have, and am so happy for that lovely town right now. I'd totally enjoy hanging out on Bourbon Street tonight, you know, if I felt better. Because, while my heart is in the Big Easy, my tired, sick and lesser-tolerant body is chillin' in the Cozy Chair, waiting to take its night-nights medicine.

No comments: