Monday, January 25

The world's first cubicle

I've got a job interview tomorrow morning. The position itself is that of a Content Editor, though the job description has been remarkably vague. By way of the company's web site, I know that they do some kind of online document managing, or something like that. Honestly, the "About" page confused the hell out of me. Already though, I know that this job is like nothing that I've ever done before. That scares me a little; I won't lie. No bylines, no printing pages, no mechanics of putting together a magazine, which is my favorite part of my job. Having said that, I now wonder if this will be the best kind of job for me and my likes. That's what interviews are for, right? To check each other out?
It's weird that in my head, I'm feeling pretty confident about this one, and that now, I'm starting to get all upset about not being with my kid every day, like the job itself is a lock or something.

No comments: