Saturday, January 30

Saturday, almost 11 p.m.

~ I think I found the linens I would like for my new bed. They're green, but a bright, sunny kind of green, not a kelly or lime green. The more I think about the bedding, the more I want it. I really hope Brian likes it, because if he does, it's on sale, and I'll go get it this week.
~ Pier 1 Imports lied to me when they sent that e-mail saying that all their spring stuff was in the stores and on display. Mom and I went to my local Pier 1 tonight before dinner, and were disappointed to find that none of the store's spring stuff was out. They still had a lot of good merchandise out, but nothing happy, pastel-y and springish. Grr.
~ Both Thursday's Burn Notice and Friday's Dollhouse are hanging out on my bedroom DVR right now. Guess what I'll be watching tomorrow afternoon during Sydney's nap, and in what room I'll be watching it!
~ I take advantage of Mom's interior designer's mind when she comes out to my house for a visit. We like to call this arrangement the Designer on Staff Whom I Don't Pay. Today, she designed my kitchen table's centerpiece; rearranged my bedroom decor lights, pictures and silk florals; took care of that one thing that I didn't like in the guest bathroom; and said, "Let's just put that vase and flowers away for a while." The only issue outstanding: where the hell to put Sydney's ride-along play horse, Marshmallow. There is nowhere aesthetically logical to put this toy.
~ Tomorrow, Mommy goes home, and Brian comes home. Sydney and I have a list of chores, errands and tasks to accomplish between those two occurrences.

No comments: